Before completing their enrolment, string quartets and other ensembles wishing to take part in the course given by the Quartet Casals must send the curriculum of the ensemble and a WeTransfer link with a recording of the ensemble performing to movements of known works (the video must last between 14 and 20 minutes) to [email protected].
From all candidate ensembles, the Quartet Casals will choose up to a maximum of 6 ensembles. The ensembles not selected by the Quartet Casals due to availability, will be offered the possibility of working with the Quartet Gerhard.
- Deadline for enrolments: 15 May 2021
- Maximum number of participating ensembles: 6 ensembles
- ensembles 8 classes (1:30 hours)
- The repertoire to be worked on will be free choice
- Price per quartet or ensemble of more members: €325 / musician (not including accommodation)
- Price of string trio: 350 € / musician (not including accommodation)
To consult the biography of the Quartet Casals click here.
Summary of the course calendar
- Vera Martínez and Jonathan Brown will give classes 14, 15 and 16 July
- Abel Tomàs and Arnau Tomàs will give classes 15, 16 and 17 July
- Wednesday 14 July: welcome and classes
- Thursday 15 July (morning and afternoon): classes
- Friday 16 July (morning and afternoon): classes and concert
- Saturday 17 July (morning): classes and concert