Before completing their enrolment, string quartets and other ensembles wishing to take part in the course given by the Quartet Casals must send the curriculum of the ensemble and a WeTransfer link with a recording of the ensemble performing to movements of known works (the video must last between 14 and 20 minutes) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From all candidate ensembles, the Quartet Casals will choose up to a maximum of 11 ensembles. The ensembles not selected by the Quartet Casals due to availability, will be offered the possibility of working with the Quartet Gerhard.
- Deadline for enrolments: 12 April
- Maximum number of participating ensembles: 11 ensembles
- ensembles 6 classes (1:30 hours).
- The repertoire to be worked on will be free choice.
- Price per quartet or ensemble of more members: €300 / musician (not including accommodation).
- Price of string trio: 325 € / musician (not including accommodation)
To consult the biography of the Quartet Casals click here.
Summary of the course calendar
- Saturday 20 July (afternoon): welcome and classes
- Sunday 21 July (morning and afternoon): classes
- Monday 22 July (morning and afternoon): classes
- Tuesday 23 July (morning and afternoon): classes
- Wednesday 24 July (morning and afternoon): classes and concert
- Thursday 25 July (morning): classes and concert